What are cookies?
Cookies are files or devices that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages in order to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, where appropriate, use it to recognize the user and personalize the services based on those preferences.
Types of cookies
According to its duration:
- Session Cookie: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none are recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
- Permanent cookie: they are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit again. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date and will stop working after that date.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to his manager:
- Publisher’s own Cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies from a third party manager: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Cookies installed by the publisher but managed by a third party are also third-party cookies.
CAVIAR NACARII, through the website uses the following cookies:
|Name||Own / Third parties||Description||Duration|
|__utmc||Third parties (Google Analytics)||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie worked with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit.||End of browser session|
|__utmt||Third parties (Google Analytics)||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||10 minutes|
|_icl_current_language||Own||Stores a language value for the website.||One day|
|visited||Own||Technical cookie used to display the”Terms and Conditions” pop-up window when the user first accesses the website.||One day|
|wfvt_*numero||Own||Technical cookie to analyse possible attempts to enter the website. It fulfills the functions of antivirus and the dialed number is a random one assigned to the user.||30 minutes|
|woocommerce_*||Own||Cookies used for the management of the purchase made in the online store. It is used to remember the products that were viewed on our website during navigation and to remember them in the”shopping cart” for later purchase.|
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on his computer.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The user can disable the installation of a certain type of cookie at any time, through the above options or by installing an opt-out system:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Google Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
The user must bear in mind that some cookies are necessary for the correct development of www.neoelectra.es, so if it blocks certain cookies, it may affect in whole or in part, the ordinary functioning of the website.